updates.

the freaking final is finally done and now i'm (supposed to) enjoying my holiday in fact , i'm not. I got sick today,like seriously,this f-ing soar throat is kind of killing me, my body feel so weak right now,pretty lame shit. So its been whole day me staying on my bed, hmmm not really a whole day tho cus i spent couple of hours to work out,  and seconds minutes after that i realised i made a mistake,i thought i'll get stronger after i work out but in fact i got the opposite. sigh.
anyway here's some of songs which has been stuck on my mind lately,


like seriously, i dont know how many times i repeat this song just to do the rap. hahaha.
love it!



she stole Pon The Floor beat! but she killing it tho.
love the dance,as always,Bee.


just because i've been working with this song for my dance routine.


voice of an angel!!
if only they reduce a bit of the "oooooooh" part,that'd be cool.


i know it's so last year,but the lyric fits me now ;P
"baby please dont goooo,if i wake up tomorrow will you still be here?"

till then, thanks for reading!

p.s : just take a quick peek.

 the "darn" final project .