from the weakest to the strongest.

since i wanted to keep my words to write anything that comes in my mind straight away...


yesterday we went to a fair and i saw this little girl,she was crying so hard because her mom didn't give her something that she wanted,she cried and cried for a while until her mom gave up and bought her the thing. Somehow,that moment,remind me of my self when i was a little kid,before i reached six or seven years old, i used to be that kid who got everything that she wanted. i used to be the princess.a potential spoiled brat.but at least it proceed only until my parents got another child, my brother. Because well,since then,all the attentions goes towards him. It was upset me at the first time, i was struggled alot during my teenage time, you know, being a rebellious,weak-hearted,easy to hate,insolent,emotional kind of kid,getting into trouble and such, just to get my parent's attention back,because i thought it wasn't fair. But those way didn't work out at the end,,it leads me nowhere but even more far away from them.
So, with this i learn some lessons,
* i learn that you can't always get what you want
* i learn how to give in 
* i learn how to let it go 
* i learn how to live your life independently and not depending your self and your happiness on others.
* and i learn to understand that nothing that yours,is last forever.
and now i feel so thankful, i know i learn it from the worst but it happened to be the best way for me to become a strong,independent,open minded,a positive human being and be able to see a hard time as a step to be a better person :)


p.s : remember that the pain which doesn't kill you,only makes you stronger.