4.5.11

the reason im blogging right now is bcus im waiting for my friends to finish their dinner,and i had mine a while ago,wasting my 100.000idr for one time meal its craziness,having uni inside the mall is killing me, i mean,killing my wallet! :(( i mean, hundred thou should be enough to eat at least twice! but..thats just me,when it comes to food, i am a total sucker. i love food. and that's also the reason why diet's never work on me. SIGH.
Ok,man i wasnt being productive at all today,as you can see in my previous post,all im doing during class was browsing..browsing..and browsing. a bit of blogging, facebook-ing. and then we (my friend and i) decided to went downstairs and eat,then go back to the class 10 minutes before the bell's ring. I mean, what kind of student am i........?oh well, the lazy(est) one yes. oh come on, like i told ya in my last post (again) that i am in my lazy period, i can do nothing about it. nothing but being lazy. so,please dont judge me. i'll be right back on the track again i promise you. Till then, let me enjoy being the laziest person alive! :)