Hello iPad

Remember like months ago I considered my self to have an IPad2 so that it'll be easier for me to blog. Well,I'm pretty excited to tell y'all that I have it now!;))..its awesome tho,unless the fact that I can't actually upload any Picts here :(( I'm tryin to find out how anyway soon latter..no worries!
SO this is my first time using this white thingy,I just got back from movies with my brother A,we watched X-men The First and hey it's an awesome movie! I've to be honest,I didn't expect that much,but it turned out to be so cool!it's definitely a recommended one! :D
Oh anyway enough about today! I'm gonna talk about yesterday,I had so much fun hanging out with my boyfie, we literally spent more less 10 hours together :) we watched the raised of the planet of the apes and just spent time playing round and talked,we were having a good time!
He's working whole day today and 2mrow,that's why we didn't spend this weekend together, ;( too bad cus it's my holiday nooowww! But well,...it's fine cus I'm having chillax day anyway and plus the idea of this new toy came up in the purrrfect time!Yay!
Aright what else hmm, 2mrow I'll be off for Archery and I'm pretty excitedddd! It will be my first time to do this thing so I'm kinda worried haha but I think everything's gonna be fine :D I hope so!

I think I'm heading bed in any minutes,I'll catch up with you guys soon kay?
Adios!less gen Bonne nuit :)