procrastinating

why is it so hard to write lately, like i was struggling so much this morning.typed and erased..typed and erased..i almost throw my freaking laptop away into the trash can..but i didn't do it,well cus it is my mom's. she's the one who s gonna throw me away, out of window if i decided to do that/
i have this bad bad habit lately,i constantly  procrastinating my work. and i dont even have any passion to do it. like ive been working on my dress project and its half-done now worst thing is,i dont even want to continue anymore,despite the fact that want it or not,i MUST done it before the final presentation.
I hate to do the things that i dont want to and thats just me jeez..why is it so hard to deal with life sometimes??damn it. 
on the other hand,i dont know why,but waking up in the morning been my issue lately.  its soooo hard to open my eyes, like this morning,i snoozed my alarm for four times til i really woke up (see how i even procrastinating the time,not just my work). whatzaaap with me seriously!! argghh i think i need some kind of mood booster or..or some short of excitement in life. i cant be like this forever!


shoot ive shoulve get ready for my dance routine 15 minutes ago.... see,i just did that again!