21082011

i used to think that being in a relationship is a hell of a nonsense. I still think it is. I mean, status? is it that important? I see lots of on-off couples around, and i don't even think i wanna be one of those ,you know. I was one of them back in highschool, when a little fight took control emotion and ended up saying "lets break up,i cant stand this anymore" and then couple days latter,we back on track again. Phew. I mean ???. 
Now I dont think its suit my age to act like that,you know,I prefer to get attached (if its even possible) to my crush and then just live it the way we wanted. Its not that i don't want to be in a relationship at all, maybe i will want it oneday,if i ever find someone who could makes me feel ready enough to carry the label and probably someone  who'll never stop tryin to make me feel special cus i love being special to someone,but till then, i'll focus on my self and my bounce of activities.


So,what's up now? Well,i'm seeing someone and i feel pretty comfortable..Thats all i can say,no future hold figured yet.